GMAT Practice Question Set #44 (Question 130-132)

Problem Solving Question #131: Team Assignments  
Time 0 0 : 0 0 : 0 0

Of the 50 high school students, 40 percent will be assigned to team A and remaining 60 percent
to team B. However 70% of the high school students prefer team A and 30 % prefer team B.

What is the lowest number of high school students who will not be assigned to the team they
prefer?

(A)

10

(B)

15

(C)

20

(D)

25

(E)

30

GMATTM is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission CouncilTM. The Graduate Management Admission CouncilTM does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in any way with the owner or any content of this web site.