Beat the Test in 1 Month or Less
- where the booby traps are
- how to "speed read"
- how to simplify complex questions
Founded by Stanford grads, GMAT Pill teaches you "speed techniques" you can't learn from a book - or anywhere else. These techniques work - even if you're not a native speaker of English.
GMAT Prep Video Course
- Top rated GMAT Prep Course
- 60+ hours of Expert "Thought Process Videos" by Stanford graduate Zeke Lee
- Lifetime Membership
- 50+ point improvement guarantee
- 1-on-1 private tutoring experience
- Timed mini-quizzes to test your understanding
- Interactive Practice Question Platform with video explanations
- Practice CAT Test with multiple retries
- Includes all 4 subsections of the new Integrated Reasoning section
- 24/7 email support. If you have a question, send it over and I (Zeke Lee) will personally respond.
- Bonus interview with Harvard Business School student
GMAT Downloads & Resources
GMAT Sample Videos
[+] 2) SC: That VS Which 1 (4:19)
[+] 3) PS: Combinatorics (8:30)
[+] 4) Q: Exponents (2:51)
[+] 5) IR: Graphics Interpretation
[+] 6) CR: Alcohol (6:15)
[+] 7) CR: Helps Explain (5:23)
[+] 8) RC: Sample Passages
[+] 9) IR: Multi Source Reasoning
[+] 10) DS: Factor Approach
GMAT Prep Testimonials
Official GMAT Score Reports From GMAT Pill Students
The quality of real email sceenshots from happy students speaks volumes about the quality of our GMAT Prep. Here are some of the best GMAT Prep stories of students who have taken the GMAT Pill Online Video Course:
- Waitlisted Non-Native English Speaker and PhD (760)
- McKinsey Consultant (now Oxford MBA) (700)
- Former ManhattanGMAT Student & Goldman Sachs Analyst (now at Wharton MBA) (700+)
- Mother with Baby Rocks the GMAT (from 610 to 710)
- Indian GMAT Test Taker Rockets Verbal Score(>700)
- African Engineer Improves to Target Score
- Singaporean College Senior Aces GMAT (780)
- Asian American Energy Consultant
- Entrepreneur Conquers GMAT (750)
- Indian Candidate: 710 FINALLY - after 4 GMAT Attempts
The GMAT Pill 3-Step Approach
The GMAT Pill Study Method is an online video GMAT prep course specifically designed to help you ace the GMAT test in as little time as possible.
We specialize in teaching you how to think - how to focus only on the most important things you actually need to know for the test. If you're a busy working professional and your time is limited, you've found the right place for the best GMAT prep. We at the GMAT Pill are here to help you study less, and score more. Our student testimonials speak volumes about the quality of our product.
Each section has its unique reasoning skills and strategies - and that's where the "pills" come in. The Pills are all focused specifically on a subsection of the GMAT exam, breaking everything down for you in a video approach that allows you to hone your approach strategy and thinking process in a natural way.
The GMATPill Study Method is broken down into six "Pills":
- SC Pill (Sentence Correction)
- CR Pill (Critical Reasoning)
- RC Pill (Reading Comprehension)
- PS Pill (Problem Solving)
- DS Pill (Data Sufficiency)
- IR Pill (Integrated Reasoning)
Each Pill follows a natural method of learning retention, practice, and then mastery.
Each section pill comes with core frameworks of how to fundamentally approach every kind of question you will see. Mastering these core frameworks is key to the GMAT Pill method.
- Table Top Framework
- Matching Metrics
- Cutting the Fluff
- ...and more...
Apply theory to practice. You'll find that in practice, there are lots of subtleties in terms of timing, where you should be focusing your attention on, and how you should be eliminating answer choices. You'll learn all these and more in this section.
- Apply to Level 600 Questions
- Apply to Level 700 Questions
Go through our timed and interactive quizzes to get a better sense of how your sense of timing is. Our quiz interface mimicks the interactive nature of your actual GMAT test.
- Timed mini-quizzes
- Interactive Question Platform
- Official Guide
GMAT Prep For Non-Native English Speakers
English not your first language? Not to worry. Because of the extremely casual and easy-to-understand approach that Zeke Lee uses in his video tutorials, you won't have to learn fancy grammatical terms like "subjunctive" or "rhetorical construction" or "past imperfect"----just watch Zeke think through and ace GMAT questions and you will do the same.
Previous non-native English speakers who used Kaplan GMAT were able to switch over to GMAT Pill and improve their Verbal tremendously, scoring GMAT 760, a $50,000 MBA scholarship, and admission to the esteeemed Darden MBA.
[+] Read: Why GMAT Verbal Matters More Than GMAT Math
Study GMAT On the Practice Pill Platform
Study your GMAT right here:
- Practice on 1000+ questions
- Automatically keep track of your answers in an error logbook with a FREE account
- Watch expert video explanations by Zeke Lee
- Get GMAT tips with every question type
- Post your questions and get GMAT Pill answers
- [+] Practice Pill Screenshot 1
- [+] Practice Pill Screenshot 2
- [+] Practice Pill Screenshot 3
- [+] Practice Pill Screenshot 4
- [+] Practice Pill Screenshot 5
- [+] Practice Pill Screenshot 6
- [+] Practice Pill Screenshot 7
GMAT Prep On-The-Go With "GMAT Pill HD" iPad App (Free)
Prep for GMAT on the train, subway, or bus. Squeeze in a GMAT lesson when you wait in line or are waiting for a friend. Do your GMAT Prep anywhere - even without WiFi.
- Download course videos to your iPad and watch them anywhere - even without WiFi.
- View over 500 videos and over 40+ hours of expert instructional content from the creator of GMAT Pill, Zeke Lee.
- Not sure yet? Try some free sample videos on the iPad app. The app itself is free from the Apple app store.
- [+] GMAT iPad App Screenshot 1
- [+] GMAT iPad App Screenshot 2
- [+] GMAT iPad App Screenshot 3
- [+] GMAT iPad App Screenshot 4
- [+] GMAT iPad App Screenshot 5
"GMATPractice" for iPhone & Android (Now Available!)
- Bring GMAT Pill with you anywhere
- Interface design maximizes use of larger screen capability of the new iPhone 5 for highest viewing quality.
- Compatible with both iPhone 4/5 (both iOS5 and iOS6)
- Video course mode + 1,000+ practice questions from Practice Pill Platform for unlimited practice
- [+] GMAT iPhone App: Mobile Convenience
- [+] GMAT iPhone App: Rotate Full Screen
- [+] GMAT iPhone App: 2 Modes (Download, Live)
- [+] GMAT iPhone App: Download Bulk or Individual
- [+] GMAT iPhone App: Manage Downloaded Videos
- [+] GMAT iPhone App: 500+ Practice Questions & Drills NEW!
- [+] GMAT iPhone App: Interactive Question with Explanation New!
- Now Available on Android!
Download "GMATPractice" iPhone App
How to use GMAT Pill Apps - Download GMAT Videos and Watch Them Later
Ready for the new GMAT Integrated Reasoning Section
- 11+ hours of videos dedicated to integrated reasoning
- Over 100+ high quality IR questions modeled after Official Guide questions
- Interactive Question Platform with all four question types:
- Multi Source Reasoning (MSR)
- Table Analysis (TA)
- Two Part Analysis (TPA)
- and Graphics Interpretation (GI)
- Post your questions and get answers
Track Your OG Progress AND Watch Video Explanations
Sample Official Guide (OG13) Video Explanation
Includes Full-Length Practice CAT Test + Stats
- Real GMAT Interface for highest quality preparation
- Computer-Adaptive just like the real test
- Ability to resume test in case you lose your internet connection
- Industry-First Timing Charts
- Color-Coded Tables & Charts to review your answers
- Visualize where you are falling behind in timing
- Question Bank + Community Support
Daily Email Reminders Following the 1 Month Study Plan
- Tell you exactly what you need to do each day
- Send you emails at 6am every morning - YOUR local time
- Advise you what the following day of studying entails so you can prepare for it that night
- Provides links to all the member areas so all you need to do is click
Top Rated Online GMAT Prep Course
Video Trailer Student Success Your MBA